- Like cats and video game characters, Dave Grohl has more lives than you. It’s why he doesn’t stop the show for broken legs and has always existed.
- Dave Grohl loses one life every time someone comments on a Foo Fighters video that the singer looks like the drummer from Nirvana.
- Nirvana represents the final goal of Buddhism and is often used synonymously with “heaven.” Note also Dave Grohl’s long, brown Jesus-like hair. However, he frequently dresses as Satan, a popular character from Hell. Dave Grohl likes to keep it interesting.
- Dave Grohl and Courtney Love are famously not on good terms. If they buried the hatchet and sealed their truce with a baby named after them both, that baby would be “Cave Glove.”
- Dave Grohl is in the supergroup Them Crooked Vultures with, among others, Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Josh Homme’s nicknames include Baby Duck, Ginger Elvis, Carlo Von Sexron, and Mr. Lucky. You can remember these using the mnemonic device “Before Dave Grohl entertained, children vacantly stared and mourned life.”
This post originally appeared in The Haven.